October 24, 2022
Life moves on and so should we.
I have a full week ahead and need to do what is important and not waste tine on the unimportant, So I plan on staying productive just like I know you will.
5 Signs it’s Time to Let Go
1. You haven’t been feeling like yourself. — Remember, it’s always wiser to lose someone over being who you are, than to keep them by being someone you’re not. Because it’s easier to mend a broken heart, than it is to piece together a shattered identity. It’s easier to fill an empty space in your life where someone else used to be, than it is to fill the empty space inside yourself where YOU used to be.
2. You feel confused by constant inconsistencies. — Everybody deserves somebody who helps them look forward to tomorrow. If someone has the opposite effect on you, again and again, because they are consistently inconsistent and their actions don’t match up with their words, it’s time to create some healthy space for yourself. Alone is better than being in bad company.
3. You feel depleted. — If you allow people to make more withdrawals than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and in the negative before you know it. Know when to close the account. Again, it’s always better to be alone with dignity than in a relationship that constantly requires you to sacrifice your happiness and self-respect.
4. You feel like there’s lots of “missing pieces.” — I know it’s hard now but I assure you, someday all the pieces will come together. Unimaginably good things will transpire in your life, even if everything doesn’t turn out exactly the way you had anticipated. And you will look back at the times that have passed, smile, and ask yourself, “How did I get through all of that?”
5. You feel trapped. — The bottom line is that you are a product of what you’ve gone through, but you don’t have to be a prisoner of it anymore. It may be hard, but you can LET GO! You CAN accept the feeling of not knowing exactly where you’re going next, and train yourself to love and appreciate this freedom. Because it is only when you are suspended in the air, with no destination in sight, that you force your wings to open fully so you can fly. And as you soar around you still may not know where you’re traveling to. But that’s not what’s important. What’s important is the opening of your wings. You may not know where you’re headed, but you know that so long as your wings are spread, the winds will carry you forward.
Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on.
A businesswoman is sitting at a bar.
A man approaches her. “Hi, honey,” he says. “Interested in a little company?”
“Sure” asks the woman. “What kind of company are you selling?”
You’re just jealous because the voices are talking to me, not you!
Hints on when you can tell it is not going to be a good day:
– You wake up face down on the pavement.
– You put your bra on backwards and it fits better.
– You call Suicide Prevention and they put you on hold.
– You see a ’60 Minutes’ news team waiting in your office.
– Your birthday cake collapses from the weight of the candles.
– You want to put the clothes on you wore home from the party but find there aren’t any.
– Your twin brother forgot your birthday.
– You turn on the news and they’re showing emergency routes from the city.
– Your car horn accidentally goes off and remains stuck as you follow a group of Hells Angels along a deserted highway.
– Your boss tells you not to bother to take off your coat.
– You call your answering service and you’re told to mind your own business.
– Your blind date turns out to be your ex-wife.
– Your tax refund check bounces.
– You put both contact lenses in the same eye.
– Your wife says “Good Morning, Bill” and your name is George.
Jealousy is all the fun you think they have.
Hubby – You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Wife – When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Hubby – You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Wife – Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, “What other problem can there be greater than this one?”
Two trucks loaded with thousands of copies of Roget’s Thesaurus collided as they left a New York publishing house last Thursday. According to the Associated Press, witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied …
A magician was working on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience would be different each week, so the magician allowed himself to do the same tricks over and over again.
There was only one problem: The captain’s parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood he started shouting in the middle of the show:
“Look, it’s not the same hat.”
“Look, he is hiding the flowers under the table.”
“Hey, why are all the cards the Ace of Spades?”
The magician was furious but couldn’t do anything; it was, after all, the captain’s parrot.
One day the ship had an accident and sank. The magician found himself on a piece of wood in the middle of the ocean with the parrot, of course.
They stared at each other with hate, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day and another and another.
After a week the parrot said: “OK, I give up. Where’s the boat?”
Although it is generally known, I think it’s about time to announce that I was born at a very early age.
A traveling salesman went into a restaurant for breakfast one morning. When the waitress took his order he said he wanted his eggs hard and burned around the edges, his bacon was to be burnt crisp and he wanted his toast blackened and hard.
The waitress was surprised but soon returned with his order as he requested. She then asked if was there anything else she could do for him.
He says, “Yes, sit down across from me, frazzle your hair and start complaining. I’m home sick!”
“Misers aren’t fun to live with, but they make wonderful ancestors.”
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
Don’t unplug it, it will just take a moment to fix.
What happens if you touch these two wires tog–
We won’t need reservations.
It’s always sunny there this time of the year.
Don’t worry, it’s not loaded.
You can make it easy… that train isn’t coming fast.
Gimmee a match. I think my gas tank is empty.
Let’s see if it’s loaded.
Step on her, boy, we’re only going 75.
Just watch me dive from that bridge.
Lemme have that bottle; I’ll try it.
What? Your mother is going to stay another month?
When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start getting clothes for Christmas!
A priest and a rabbi, who had become best of friends, were having dinner together.
“Come on,” said the priest to the rabbi, “when are you going to let yourself go and enjoy a piece of ham?”
“At your wedding,” the rabbi replied.
Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.
Ray’s Daily has been sent for more than twenty years to people who want to start their day on an upbeat. If you have system overload because of our daily clutter, let me know and I will send you the information via mental telepathy. If you have not been getting our daily you can request to be added by e-mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Back issues are posted at http://rays-daily,com/ currently there are hundreds of readers from around the world.